Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stash Report Week #16

Last week, I just didn't get this written, so actually, all this was done a week or more ago!

IN these last two weeks: 20 yards (YUP!)
IN YTD: 60 1/4 yards

OUT these weeks: 15 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 41 1/2 yards

YTD Totals: 19 yards IN

So I ordered this pile of goodies:
4 yards of the top fabric, and 2-5 yards of the others.  The bottom three will be options for next year's Easter clothes.  I like to plan ahead, and these were 50%.  The back sides of the middle fabrics are showing, but I didn't want the kids to see me unfolding fabric, as that's an invitation for FLINGING fabric!

What did I finish?
1/4 yard to the trash of lousy, thin, yucky fabric (from stash... why would I buy bad fabric?)
3 1/4 yards for a baby quilt (from stash)
4 1/4 yards for my yard sale items (from stash)
8 yards for the focus fabric quilt, which I think I named Square Dancing (kinda from stash, kinda not)

This week, I've already cut 14 3/4 yards of fabric of a queen-sized double wedding ring quilt.  I don't think I'll have any trouble bringing my yardage totals down!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...