Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday Yard Sale!

Check out other yard sales over at Quiltville!  Thank you again, Bonnie, for hosting.

Please leave an email if your profile is no-reply.  First person to say (s)he wants an item gets it!

Prices do not include shipping.  Please expect shipping to be $5.15 or $5.30 for priority mail.  If you want more than one item, I will bundle shipping.  I will accept paypal or a check, and will ship after receiving payment.
3 stacks of 10" squares of florals.  Varying amounts.
I'd estimate almost a yard all together, maybe more.
The blue is almost 1/2 yard.
SOLD
$2
5" charm squares of various 30's-type prints.
(These are hand-me-downs, so I can't tell you origin.)
approximately 60-70 squares
SOLD
$2
4" round of selvedges
$2
Oops!  Sorry I didn't rotate the photo.
Lovely book, but now that I've tried it, this is not my style.
(I'm not patient enough!)
originally $19.95
$7
Full of lots of creative and lovely projects.
Originally $14.99
$4
Prize from a contest, quite lovely for ideas, but I'm hoping to move and need to reduce!
Has layouts but no directions.
$1
9 almost-fat quarters, pre-washed.
Each has a 4" square cut out of one corner
I used another stack to make a baby bargello quilt, but don't need the rest!
SOLD!
$4
Enjoy yardsaling!  I will do my best to update in a timely manner, but we have a sick kid in the house, so I'm not making promises!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like the 10" squares, 5" squares, and the almost fat-quarters.
Thanks!
Caren

carenmckinney@windstream.net

Linda Wallin said...

I would like the optical illusions book.

choirmemberul@gmail.com

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...