Friday, February 14, 2014

DWR: Progress!

After weeks (and weeks?) of lack of desire to work on this quilt, I drastically lowered my expectations to only four rings a week.  Since I'm quilting straight lines in the blue at this point, it's not too time consuming, and a half a ring a day is very reasonable.  This week I may very well finish 8 rings!   Approaching the halfway point is such a nice feeling.  Maybe, if I feel up to it, I'll tackle cutting the bias binding too!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Yay!

Kate said...

Even stitching just a little a day gets you that much closer to being done. It's looking gorgeous.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...