Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stash Report Week #6

This was a busy week with a number of good finishes: a mug rug, some letters for my kids' walls, a quilt, and a few twirly skirts.  All in all, with sticking to my no-buy resolve for another week, my totals are moving nicely in the right direction.

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 17 yards

OUT this week: 12 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 37 1/2 yards

YTD total: 20 1/2 yards OUT!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

P.S.  Check out other stash reports at Judy's place!

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Love the twirly skirts!

Melinda said...

Good for you, Katie, for sticking with your resolve. It must feel good to see the numbers moving in the right direction

Kate said...

Great stash busting numbers!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...