Thursday, February 27, 2014

Get It Done: March Goals

First, a wrap-up of February...
1.  I completed step 2 of Tell It.
2.  I completed the use of pink scraps, including Carrie Nation blocks, scrappy blocks, and bits and bobs for the Omigosh quilt.  I also sewed up some letters for my daughter in pink and completed a few UFO twirly skirts.
3.  I completed Falling Leaves, a pattern by Judy Laquidara.
4.  The DWR quilt passed the 50% mark.  It's all down hill from here, folks, and that means it should go faster!
5.  I basted last year's Back to Square One.  I won't be quilting it any time soon, but I wanted the backing and top together!
6.  Complete 3 items of wedding clothes.  I finished two girls' dresses and DH's vest, minus buttons.  I have a button thief (JoJo).
7.  Don't buy fabric... I succeeded!

For March, I attempted to be a little more reasonable with my goals...

1. Tell It step 3.
2. Scraps in the color of the month.
3. 16 more DWR rings, to bring the total to 57.
4. Finish two more girls' dresses.
5. Make my future SiL an apron.
6.  Finish the quilt top for the Assistant's teacher.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...