Saturday, February 22, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge: Final Pink Edition

I had hoped to complete two more pink blocks this week for the final picture, but, alas, the kids that were sick last week shared with the remaining family (including me), and sewing time was hard to come by this week.

Such as it is, I have two more pink blocks cut, one even sewn but not pressed, so I'm okay with where I finished the month.  My pink scraps are fairly scanty anyhow, so pulling out this much was a successful adventure in using my pinks.
I'm looking forward to next month's color, whatever it should be, but I also realize I probably won't get to sew much then either.  Spring is approaching, and that means planting season is nearly upon us!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

P.S. Check out the other fabulous pink blocks that are part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

9 comments:

Angie said...

It's all good! You have some interesting looking extra sampler blocks.

scraphappy said...

Nice additions to your design wall with the pink. Enjoy the time you have to sew before the spring thaw. Free time seems to come and go, so taking advantage when time is there is all part of the ebb and flow of the year.

Karen said...

Your blocks are looking good. I hope everyone in your house is feeling better soon.

Julie in GA said...

Your blocks are all looking wonderful. Hope everyone at your house is back to being healthy.

Elly D said...

You have lots of gorgeous pink eye candy going on, on your design wall... your blue scrap blocks are lovely too. You did great this month! I hope you all pick up from the bug.

Bonnie said...

Wonderful blocks. Those pink and white blocks look so fresh and crisp. It makes me think is winter is moving on. (Ha! here it is going up to mid 60's but my guess is it'll roll back to the 30's within the next few weeks.!

Kate said...

Hope everyone at your house is finally well.

Your pink blocks look great and even better that you made a dent in your scrap pile.

Marly said...

Pretty pink blocks. You've already got a nice collection to work with at the end of the year.

Wendy said...

you seem to have a made a lot of blocks considering you didn't have much time!

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...