Friday, February 28, 2014

February Block Count

I would have liked to eke out two more blocks to hit 50, but, alas, that was not possible.  The blocks are cut and waiting.  Instead, my totals are

6 more Carrie Nation blocks, to total 12
8 more sampler blocks, to total 16
2 more scrappy blocks from Judy Laquidara, to total 14
2 more 2" 36 patches, to make 3 new for the year
2 more blocks for Tell It To the Stars, to total 4
1 mistake blocks, still usable, but not for the original purpose

48 total

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Why, almost 50 already? That's a lot of stitching!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...