Monday, January 25, 2016

Stash Report Week #4

I'm "guilty" of two purchases this week.  First, I found a lovely price for fabric when I needed a backing for my puzzle quilt, and decided to buy the end of the bolt for 5 yards in.  Then, I had a 25% for coupon at my favored quilt shop for my birthday and a free trip (kid less) in which to spend it.  I bought 3 yards of extra wide backing fabric for my mom's quilt, which will get started later this year, and two 1 yard cuts of lovely greys, partly for the same quilt and partly because I like them.

IN this week: 10 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 17 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 11 yards
YTD Total: 6 1/2 yards IN

3 spools finished this year

From the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you have plans for all that you bought, so it should go back out this year.

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...