Friday, January 1, 2016

UFO Challenge: 2016

December was a busy month for projects.  I added three new but finished six, so I still ended the month below 20 projects, which was my goal.  For 2016, I've added a few projects, so I'm still aiming to keep my list of current and future projects to under 20.  I really only have a few UFOs.  One, I'm hand quilting.  One must wait until JoJo starts school.  The stockings, ABC applique, and embroidered pillows will all be done some day, but I'm not in a hurry as I don't have a current use for them.

"Something Done"
1. Hand pieced hexi (quilting)
2. Tell It to the Stars (quilting)
3. ABC applique
4. Stockings (4 of 7 done)
5. Twinkler Star (cut)
6. Rainbow Road (cut, piecing in progress)
7. Applique
8. Placemats
9. G's name
10. Puzzle
(Spunky's quilt was on the list for 2016, but I finished it this evening!)

Not Started Yet
1. Mom's yellow and grey
2. Odd Fellow
3. baby quilt for friends
4. Scrappy DWR
5. Aegean Sea
6. Orphan blocks
7. Orphan blocks
8. Pillow
9. Embroidered pillows
10. Kris quilt

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Looks like a doable list. Good luck with your quilting plans for 2016.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...