Sunday, December 11, 2016

Stash Report Week #50

I almost made my goal of using double what I purchased/received this year and then... I ordered fabric.  This is from a few weeks ago, when JoJo had a migraine and vomited on me.  Sometimes, you need a reward for the gross stuff involved in being a mom, right?  Hancocks of Paducah has gotten slower each time in filling my order, so this may be the last time, no matter how good the deal is

I finished another orphan block quilt, so the box is emptying nicely.  The quilt wasn't very big, but I'm estimating three yards, as the front has a multitude of seams.

IN this week: 27 yards
OUT this week: 3 yards

IN YTD: 98 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 139 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 41 1/2 yards OUT!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Great stash busting this year. I'd say yes to rewarding yourself for those someone has to be the "mom" times.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Happy Birthday, PK!! - ;))

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...