Sunday, December 18, 2016

Stash Report Week #51

A little here, a little there adds up!

This week, I used up three spools of thread!  I had no idea all three were so close to empty, but I'm glad to see them cleared out for the new year.

I received 3/4 yards in as a prize from Shelly over at Prairie Moon Quilts.  She sent three super cute fat quarters of baby prints.  I'm not sure what they'll become, but the possibilities are pretty fun!

In the OUT column, I finished a placemat and donated 2 1/4 yards to Goodwill.  This was a length each of white and black that just didn't feel right.  The black was a little sheer, so its durability was in question, and the white felt... yucky for quilting.  I know I could use them for non-quilting projects, but right now I don't have a good place to keep "other" fabric, so someone else gets to make use of them.

IN this week: 3/4 yard
OUT this week: 2 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 99 yards
OUT YTD: 142 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 43 1/2 yards OUT!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Dar said...

Good numbers for your used stash for the year. Congrats.

Kate said...

Wow a great stash report and a new baby all in the same week! You are a very talented in the time management department!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...