Saturday, June 1, 2019

June Goals

In May, I wanted to...
1.  For my fifth project on my “12 Things” list, I’ll be making a baby quilt (or two, depending on how it cuts up).  I finished one quilt and am doing another.

2.  If there is time, I’ll start on some market bags for Christmas.  Started, barely.

3.  Scraps: trim up the (much emptier) bucket, make orange Garden Blocks, make one Great Granny Squared,  2 Lepidoptera blocks, my Tiny Tuesday blocks, and make my warm 9-patches into blocks.  I’m not sure I’ll get all 42 done, but I’d like to make good progress.  Done, and even made the blocks into a basted flimsy!

In June, I would like to...
1.  Make 8 market bags for Christmas gifts.

2.  Finish hand quilting the baby quilt.

3.  Maybe finish the 9 patches and stars quilt.

4.  Scraps: trim and blocks in blue: Garden Mosaic, Great Granny Squared blocks, 2 Lepidoptera blocks, Tiny Tuesday blocks, and make my 16-patches into rows of 4.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...