Sunday, June 23, 2019

Stash Report Week #24

This morning started dark and early with a tornado warning and order to seek shelter at 5 am.  Once it was light, we discovered an enormous limb down in our yard.  Thank God it didn’t hit the roof, so DH will tidy up later.

I have used 12 spools of thread so far this year.  Two more bags for Christmas are finished, so I have stash movement again too.  With only 10 1/4 yards to go for my goal for the year, I’m doing a good job not shopping for fabric and a good job finishing projects.  It feels pretty good!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 2 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 41 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 61 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 19 3/4 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

we almost had one in our area too but it was north of us around 5:30 - are you near Arkansas? still stormy out and close to two inches of rain already this morning

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I am glad you are safe and the storm damage was minor.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...