Sunday, June 2, 2019

Stash Report Week #21

Last Sunday evening, I finished the last stitches in the binding of the baby quilt, so I get to report fabric out for the week.  I’ve been browsing a few sales, but my desires to meet my stash goal for the year and to empty out the shelves a little has kept me uninterested in purchases.  I’ve surpassed my goal for the first half of the year, since my total yearly goal is 30 yards out, but I know there’s a new fabric line coming out in July, and if I want to order any, I need to finish a few more quilts before I can!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 4 yards

IN YTD: 36 yards
OUT YTD: 53 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 17 1/4 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...