Wednesday, August 7, 2019

August UFO List

July 1: 10 projects
Started: 4
Finished: 4
July 31: 10 projects

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. King sized 16 patch
5. Hand pieced hexagons
6. Great Granny Squared
7. Garden Mosaic
8. Lepidoptera
9. Tiny Tuesday
10. Irish Chain

July was a month with a flurry of little projects.  I started a quilt for BJ, a stocking for him, an Irish chain quilt, and, finally, Spunky asked to make a quilt for BJ as well.  Fortunately, I managed to finish my 9 patch and stars quilt as well as the two baby quilts and stocking, so the month ended at the same number!

I will certainly start a new project this month, but I’m hoping it will be a quick finish as I don’t think the Irish chain is can be finished.  With a new baby on board, it’s just not practical to think I can finish half the blocks, put them all together, and quilt it!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Breaking even is good, the list isn't growing!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Best of luck with your August goals, Katie!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...