Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Stash Report Week #30

IN this week: 22 1/2 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 76 yards
OUT YTD: 84 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 8 1/2 yards OUT

Well, well, well... Between some treats my family and daughter brought me from their vacation and some new baby splurge fabrics I ordered, I’ve ruined my nice totals for the year.  The Assistant and my older sister both picked out some quite lovely fabrics for me, so they are nicely useable additions. I ordered half yard cuts of all the metallic confetti ombré fabrics from V and Co., both the new and old lines, and that added up fast!  I have no idea what I’m going to make, but it certainly has the potential to be splendid.

I will spend some of my (enforced) recovery time puzzling out how to get 21 1/2 yards used before the end of the year to get back to my goal.  I think my Lepidoptera and Tiny Tuesday blocks can both make it to finished status before year’s end, even with the slower pace I’m anticipating for the rest of the year.  My current project of an Irish Chain quilt would make a fabulous finish, but I’m toying with hand quilting it on my frame, and that won’t be a fast finish.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like your additions are going to be fun to play with. Fingers crossed you can finish off a few things so you are back on track with your goals.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...