Thursday, July 30, 2020

July UFO Report

All in all, a successful month was had in the room of Zana’s Ninis.  I finished one quilt only to start another (smaller) quilt.  Keeping my UFO count to 8 fits with my goal of under 10 for the year.

July 1: 8 projects
Started: 1
Finished: 1
July 31: 8 projects

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. Hand pieced hexagons
5. Courtyard steps
6. Temperature quilt
7. Flying Stars
8. Easy Breezy Leader/Enders

I need to get a picture of the fox quilt tonight (finished just in time for it to be a gift for BJ’s 1st birthday) as I am dreadful at getting pictures later.  I’m eager to see it on his bed! He’s not currently impressed with it, but I suppose nothing much impresses a toddler.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z. 

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm envious of your UFO count, I'm at almost triple that. You've done so well at balancing the finishing with the starting.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...