Sunday, July 26, 2020

Stash Report Week #30 and 15 Minutes

Since I sometimes forget, I’m starting with my 15 minutes report today.  I’ve remembered/found/made time to hand quilt 199 days of 207 for 2020.  I am so close to finishing one more flower, but BJ thinks maybe he should wake up, so I can’t get to my thimble right now!  I hope next month’s color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is a warm color to encourage me to jump back into one of the larger (and more challenging) stars!

On to the stash report...  since DH went on a subdued vacation and someone needed to stay home to take care of animals and take the oldest to her babysitting job (and hey, I am an introvert and needed a break from the house full of wonderful people that are my family), so I stayed home and... ordered fabric.  I ordered from Love Bug Studios (great!), Missouri Star Quilt Company (I’m a fan), and Hancock’s of Paducah (not always my favorite, but they had a grab bag, so I bought it!).  In addition to too many yards of fabric, I bought a new cutting mat.

I did finish 5 more masks for a total of 103.

IN this week: 50 yards
OUT this week: 1 yard

IN YTD: 99 yards
OUT YTD: 135 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 36 1/2 yards OUT

And I’m pretty sure I’ll enjoy every inch of it.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Wow 50 yards! Enjoy. I am impressed that you still have more going out than in for the year.

Kate said...

You've been doing so well at managing your stash the last couple of years. I'm sure you had some holes that needed to be filled in. Great time management to find any time to stitch at all!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...