Wednesday, June 2, 2021

June Goals

 My May goals were modest:

1. Scraps: trim, make blocks in red: Modern Vintage, farm, and a hand pieced hexagon star.  Done.

2.  Finish the pineapple blocks.  Done.

3.  Mend two pairs of pants.  Pesky mending.  Shockingly, done.

4.  Make a weighted blanket for my nephew, who graduates top of his class in a week!  As an overachiever, I finished TWO weighted blankets!

June has arrived, and it’s time to set more goals.  The garden/outside/farm work is nearing its peak, and we have bits of (safe) travel ahead, so I won’t be too aggressive.

1.  Scraps: trim, make blocks in purple: Modern Vintage, farm quilt, and hexagon flowers.

2.  Finish the pineapple quilt.

3.  I’m considering a new quilt.  What, I don’t know, but something.  Nothing as complicated or tedious as the pineapple quilt or farm quilt, I do know that!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...