Sunday, June 27, 2021

Stash Report Week #30 and 15 Minutes

 Last week, I finished my rick rack nines, so I have an improvement on stash numbers.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 6 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 57 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 79 yards
YTD Total: 21 3/4 yards OUT

I’m a far cry from my goal of 100 yards used (net) for the year, but it’s been a different year than I thought it might be when I set my goals for 2021.  I’m, at the very least, headed in the right direction.

As to 15 minutes of hand stitching a day, I did sew every day this week, for 195 out of 205 days in 2021.  My hexagon project is moving along in a lovely fashion.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis, 
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...