Sunday, June 27, 2021

Stash Report Week #26 and 15 Minutes

 It’s been a successful week for stash busting.  I finished the pineapple quilt for the Assistant; she has already spirited it away.  Once I totalled up the pattern yardage, I was pleasantly surprised.  I’m counting 20 yards out.  I’ve almost evened up my numbers for the year!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 20 yards

IN YTD: 57 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 55 yards
YTD Total: 2 1/4 yards IN

On the hand stitching front, I have my next purple hexagon finished.  My current total is 169 of 177 days for 2021.  I think I’m ready to work on the brown surrounding hexagons for a while.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...