Sunday, June 20, 2021

Stash Report Week #23-24 and 15 Minutes

 Well, where did the days go?  I missed a week of reporting.  We’ve had another round of mystery illness in the baby, PK had dental surgery, everyone caught a cold (from the surgery center?), and PK and the baby received their first COVID vaccine shots as part of a research study.  Woohoo!

To celebrate some difficult business DH and I concluded without losing our minds (sorry that’s vague; there’s drama outside our control and we controlled the bit we could.  The end.), DH ordered me a bit of fabric.  I’m claiming 16 purchased for the year and the rest given.

IN this week: 8 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 57 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 35 yards
YTD Total: 22 1/4 yards IN

It’s a good thing I have the Assistant’s pineapple quilt almost done (next week!).

On the 15 minutes front, I missed one day in the last two weeks, so I stand at 162/170 days for 2021.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...