Saturday, June 26, 2021

Rainbow Scrap Challenge: Rainy, Lazy Day

 I finished my pineapple quilt this week!  I posted about it here.

I have two little farm blocks this week.  The tulips are a (small) sample of the tulips we found here at the new house, and the other block is called “Sisters,” so I chose to represent the colors of my three daughters and the baby I miscarried, who we think of and refer to as a girl.


I have one more hand pieced hexagon almost finished.

We received 2” of glorious, slow rain last night and are expecting more today, so we’re taking a much-needed day off outside chores.  I hope I can get some extra sewing time in.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

P.S. I enjoy linking up to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge each Saturday.

2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your pineapple quilt is beautiful, Katie! Congratulations on the finish! I love those tulips, too - they're pretty flowers and pretty in fabric, too!

Ivani said...

Sweet tulips, with a lot of meaning ♥

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...