Saturday, June 5, 2021

MishMash

And just like that, a week of summer is over!
I am much happier with my pineapple quilt now that it is a flimsy.  It’s unpressed, but in one piece.
I have two bits of purple for the week.  These flowers just magically appear compared to the stars, so one done for the week.
My other bit of purple are the fabrics for my Modern Vintage blocks.
And I apparently couldn’t leave May behind without one last bit of red.  I had leftover pellets after my nephew’s weighted blanket, so I made one for my brother.  DH and I are headed to Alabama bright and early this morning to attend the baptism (I’m a godmother for one of the twins).
from the room of Zana’s Ninis, katie z.
 

3 comments:

Mlada said...

Have a safe trip. I always love seeing your projects.

Kate said...

The pineapples are really fun. Congrats on getting those into a quilt. Enjoy your visit with family, safe travels.

Vicki W said...

I love the pineapple quilt! I hope you are having a great time on your trip.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...