Wednesday, November 3, 2021

November Goals

 October is gone as fast as September, so here we are in November.  We are six weeks away from having owned our new house for a year!

1. Scraps: trim, put brown rounds on a few more hexagons, sew some new farm blocks and sew some small blocks into sets of four.  Maybe I can put my 2.5” squares into 16-patches.  We shall see.  Four hexagon flowers with brown rounds, 14 new farm blocks, no blocks sewn into sets of four, and my 2.5” squares are all in their blocks!

2.  Masks.  Yes.

3.  I’d like to do the next step on the Macaron Mystery when it comes out.  Done.

4. Sewing for my brother.  Three done, two left.

For November, the goals don’t look much different.

1. Scraps: trimming, make a large pink hexagon star, sew some farm blocks and sew small blocks into 4 patches, and finish the 16 patch quilt.

2.  I’ll work on the next step of the Macaron Mystery.

3.  Finish the fancy sewing for my brother.  I can do it!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...