Sunday, November 14, 2021

Stash Report Week #47 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report status is unchanged.  I’m pegging away at my 16 patch quilt; today the quilting progress began.  I also started a costume for my son for school; I left it a little too long and it’s to be at school Wednesday!  Next week should have at least one, if not two, improvements to the stash report.

I completed my hand stitching every day, so I’m a bit ahead of schedule.  I find that fortuitous as Thanksgiving week may bring us guests and I may be too busy for stitching.  My total is 303 of 317 days for 2021.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...