Tuesday, November 30, 2021

December UFO List

 The UFO list has been changing this month!  As always, my first projects remain unchanged, so check the last numbers for differences.  Those long term projects just aren’t on my radar for now, except for the hand pieced hexagons, which has probably another five years before I’m ready to move on to the next one!

I started a baby quilt for my sister, added my snowflake banner to my list, and began the Rhododendron mystery.  The end of the month was a flurry of finishes, with the 16 patch stars, snowflake banner, and baby quilt begin wrapped up.

1. Double wedding ring
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand hexagons
5. Split Star
6. Farm quilt
7. Pink hexagons
8. Macaron Mystery
9. Rhododendron Mystery

November 1: 9 projects
Started: 3
Finished: 3
November 30: 9 projects

It’s time to ponder my goals and projects for next year.  I will admit I am feeling a bit lackluster about 2022.  It would be delightful to have a crystal ball and know what major events and what family health events are going to contribute to the chaos of another year.  I am making lists of people I think need a quilt as well as quilt ideas I’d like to try.  Do you have a project you’re really excited about?

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...