Wednesday, December 1, 2021

December Goals

It’s time to review my November goals and set my December goals!

Goals for November were…

1. Scraps: trimming, make a large pink hexagon star, sew some farm blocks and sew small blocks into 4 patches, and finish the 16 patch quilt.  Done!  Well, I did not sew blocks into four patches.  I keep thinking I will make that happen, and I simply don’t.

2.  I’ll work on the next step of the Macaron Mystery.  Done.

3.  Finish the fancy sewing for my brother.  I can do it!  Yes!  Done, shipped, received.

Bonus goal: started and finished the baby quilt for my sister.  The baby is due in March!

Second bonus goal: quilted and finished my snowflake banner.  I intended this to be a December goal, but the weekend after Thanksgiving was splendidly productive.

December goals are first and foremost: stay healthy.  So far, we have avoided COVID and stomach bugs.

1. Scraps: trimming, make four hexagon flowers, work on the farm quilt (more blocks or four patches), and maybe empty the bag of 1.5” triangles.

2.  Next step on the Macaron Mystery.

3. Keep up with Bonnie Hunter’s Rhododendron Mystery.  My older sister is finishing her basement, so she needs a bedroom or family room quilt.

4.  Masks.  Masks have finally shrunk after all their washings, so it’s time for some new ones.

5.  Christmas pillow.  I made a large blocks to make a cushion cover, and now it’s time to quilt it and get it on my front porch!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...