Saturday, December 4, 2021

Rearranging

 Ah, here we are.  A finished farm block, mediocrely pressed.

The house is slowly being rearranged for Christmas.  This week, I wrapped the porch cushion in red snowflake fabric and whipped up a Christmas block for a porch cushion.  I hand quilted it throughout the week and sewed up the cushion today.
I’m a bit tardy today in posting.  I received my booster shot yesterday, and, whew, my immune system reacted!  I continue to feel pretty tired, but the fever is gone.

Earlier in the week I finished the letters for another farm block.  I may rip it apart and fix the spacing, or I may not.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congratulations on getting your porch ready for Christmas, Katie! Sorry to hear that your immune system freaked out over your booster shot, but hope that you will feel better soon.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...