Sunday, December 26, 2021

Stash Report Week #53 and 15 Minutes

On the 15 minute front, I worked on my hand piecing each day.  This brings me to 345 of 359 days of the year.  Hurrah!

Another spool ran out this week, for 24 for the year.

I picked out my Christmas present this year.  (Bless my husband.  He once gave me turquoise feathers, thinking he had ordered turquoise feather fabric.). The grab bags of Kona solids were fun because they were easy to wrap without studying too closely, so the gift was still a bit of a surprise.  It does mean more fabric in for the year, but I will end the year having used more than I bought, even if I am far away from my goal of 100 yards net used for the year.

IN this week: 10 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 100 1/4 yards
OUT YTD:  125 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 25 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...