Wednesday, December 29, 2021

2021 Wrap-Up UFO Report

I began the year with 7 unfinished projects.  Four of them (1-4) are still on the list but that was the plan.  They aren’t projects I’m in a rush to finish.  I did add the pink hexagons to the list, which probably should have been on at the beginning of the year, but I had forgotten.

My goal for my UFO list has been to keep it under 10.  It looks like I’m rolling into 2022 in fine fashion.

1. Double wedding ring
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand hexagons
5. Split Star
6. Farm quilt
7. Pink hexagons
8. Rhododendron Mystery

December 1: 9 projects
Started: 0
Finished: 1
December 31: 8 projects

I have great expectations that the split star, farm quilt, and mystery quilt will be off the list by the end of 2022.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...