Sunday, December 12, 2021

Stash Report Week #51 and 15 Minutes

 On the hand stitching front, I’ve done exceedingly well.  331 days of 345 for 2021, and another hexagon flower finished.

I did finish 7 masks this week, my 22nd spool of thread, and still managed to take in more fabric than I used up.  I won three delicious yards from Vicki Welsh and bought two yards for a quilt for my sister.  Such is life.

IN this week: 5 yards
OUT this week: 1 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 86 yards
OUT YTD: 125 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 39 1/4 yards OUT

Clearly next year, I need to do a better job of using fabric and less shopping (or receiving; I have some lovely family and friends gratefully to thank for some of this!).  Fortunately, I have two larger quilts in process and plans for plenty more!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...