Saturday, November 6, 2021

Rainbow Scrap Challenge: Moving Forward

 (Little man has a fever, again, so I’m feeling a little sucker punched at the moment.  Not that I’m the one sick, but it requires so much energy and rearranging of the obligations and plans for the day.)

I had plans to press this amount of sewing before snapping a picture, but, alas.  I have two more rows and borders left to add.  So far, I quite like it.  It certainly did not use enough of my remaining 2.5” bits, but that’s okay.  I have the remainder cut into triangles, squares, and rectangles, which will give me plenty of upcoming entertainment!


I made one (unpressed) farm block, so I’ll show that next week.  It’s so full of long seams that it appears to be an accordion at the moment.

I hope your weekend is restful, productive, or whatever you most need.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.


4 comments:

Julierose said...

What a pretty quilt--I love the combo of those two blocks--nice work...hugs, Julierose

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I'm so sorry the little guy is sick. Hope it doesn't last too long. I love your current quilt project though! It looks like a great way to use up scraps.

Jenny said...

Do hope your young son feels better soon, it certainly is draining to your scenery with a sick little one to care for.

Vicki W said...

That's going to be a pretty quilt! I'm glad you like the added scraps for your stash. You always make such beautiful quilts with them. I hope little guy feels better soon.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...