Sunday, November 21, 2021

Stash Report Week #48 and 15 Minutes

 I always like the weeks when I finish quilts!  This week, I made JoJo a quick saint costume for his saint gallery at school, so 1 1/2 yards of black fabric disappeared from the stash.  I also quilted and bound my 16 patch quilt.

I also ordered and received 10 yards of fabric.  Three yards are for the sashing on my farm quilt.  Since I’d rather have fabric than pay a shipping charge, I also ordered seven yards of Christmas fabric to make pillow cases for the kids.  They’re already cut and ready to sew next week.

IN this week: 10 yards
OUT this week: 7 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 81 yards
OUT YTD: 111 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 30 1/2 yards OUT

I did hand sewing every day this week, so my pink hexagon star should get finished over Thanksgiving Break.  That makes 310 of 324 days for 2021.

from the room of Zana’s.Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I am still waiting for some sashing fabric that I ordered - hopefully it will come this week and I can get busy - I always try to get free shipping too it is getting more expensive all the time. I was going to place an order for a pair of pants the other day until I realized the shipping was going to be half what the pair of pants were! I then decided I didn't need them that much

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I've been buying fabric online lately, and I also buy more fabric instead of paying for shipping. It can get quite dangerous!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...