Sunday, November 7, 2021

Stash Report Week #46 and 15 Minutes

 I caught up on the last round of brown early in the week and rolled on enthusiastically (or not) into a large pink star.  By some twist of fate, despite the chaos of the week, I finished the first two rounds.  Next week, I’ll make the little spokes, and the rest of November will be the final round.  Fortunately, that brings me to 296 of 310 for 2021.

On the stash report front, my friend Vicki sent me a few books and stuffed in some scraps as well.  (Thank you again!). They’re stacked on my cutting board while I sort and resort them.  I love scraps.  My hand dyed scraps might be a bit ridiculous, but it’s because I can’t stand to mix the precious fabrics in with my “normal” fabric.

IN this week: 1 yard
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 71 yards
OUT YTD: 103 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 32 3/4 yards OUT

I also exhausted another spool of thread, making it 20 for the year.

Finally, I didn’t count the fabric in, but I finished the sewing of cloaks for the Infant of Prague statue for my brother.  He’s been very patient, but needs the first for Advent, so it was high time!  I’m keeping the silk scraps but not in with the usual stash.  We’ll have to see what I can come up with!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...