Saturday, May 14, 2022

Oddments, Continued

 BJ is unwell again, so I’ve been hustling all morning to get my chores done and snuggle with him.  He doesn’t sleep well when his condition flares up, so we’re both a little tired.

I hope to finish two more blocks today for this collection of green, but we shall see.  I am trying hard to use the small and awkward chunks of green in my stash, but I can also tell from this photo that I need to incorporate more dark greens.
I finished the binding on the farm quilt early in the week.  It’s still not 100% completed; a few blocks would be improved by some embroidery.  I have no desire to do that right now, so we shall see when that happens.
I’m going to sneak in a few sewing moments before BJ needs me again, so I’m off!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

 

3 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Hope BJ feels better soon and you're making great progress on your projects!

Mlada said...

Hey, I would love to help with with the embroidery bit. Just let me know.

Vicki W said...

I am always amazed at how much you accomplishment with all of your other responsibilities!

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...