Saturday, May 21, 2022

Oddments, Continued

The green fabrics are quickly dwindling.  A few inches off each fabric is certainly adding up to a much bigger reduction than I anticipated!  I am currently sorting and cutting the last 16 blocks for this quilt.  My hope is to finish the blocks by the end of the week, but we shall see.  School is down to the last four days! I need to stick to the dark and medium fabrics, I think.

 I finished a tshirt quilt for my SiL just minutes ago, so my tasks for next week are pretty short.  Now it’s time to work outside, so off I go!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis, katie z.

2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Lots of pretty greens in that quilt, Katie! Hope your garden is getting off to a good start this year. I'm hoping to get some planting in this week, finally!

Sherrie said...

Hi,
your quilt is beautiful. I like all those different
greens with the borders around them..so cute.
Have a great day!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...