Sunday, May 29, 2022

Stash Report Week #21 and 15 Minutes

 I finished no quilts, but did use the last bits of another spool of thread.  I will be preparing my green flimsy, Oddments, for quilting this week, so a finish is on the horizon.

Hand stitching wiggled in between the end of the year festivities.  I finished brown rounds on five hexagon flowers in May, so I’m happy with the progress.  Blue should see another four, hopefully five, finished next month.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wishing you a belated Happy Anniversary. It's good you were able to get away for at least an evening. I bet end of the school year is pretty busy as you've got special events to attend. Glad you were able to work in your stitching time.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...