Thursday, May 19, 2022

Stash Report Week #19 and 15 Minutes

 Belatedly, here I am reporting stash usage for last week.  Sunday was a long day with several hours of school obligations, so I didn’t do much the rest of the day.

Last week, I did finish my farm quilt, made from the metallic cork collection as well as a variety of backgrounds.  As a king-sized quilt, I roughly figured 20 yards of fabric gone from my stash.  I also received one yard in the mail, which I had totally forgotten I had ordered.  I will make a Christmas/St. Patrick’s Day pillow cover with it.

IN this week: 1 yard
OUT this week: 20 yards

IN YTD: 44 yards
OUT YTD: 91 yards
YTD Total: 47 yards OUT

I have a tshirt quilt to finish, but as I didn’t count the backing in, I won’t count it out.  There didn’t seem much sense in counting it when it doesn’t change the stats.  I’m glad that I’m back at my goal for using twice what I buy and that I’ve nearly reached my usage goal for the year.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...