Sunday, May 22, 2022

Stash Report Week #20

 The stash report took a bit of a hit this weekend.  My sister and Spunky visited Hancock’s of Paducah as part of their Kentucky trip last week.  Oh, how I missed Spunky’s help all last week.  They brought me home some lovely fabric.

I worked on my hand stitching every day this week, finishing up two brown rounds.

One more spool of thread bit the dust, for 15 spools for the year.

IN this week: 6 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 50 yards
OUT YTD: 91 yards
YTD Total: 41 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Mlada said...

But really, how would we visit Paducah and not bring you some fabric?

Kate said...

Sounds like Spunky had a fun road trip and you got a great souvenir. Hope you've been able to keep up with the stitching this week. I'm guessing the kiddos are out of school now.

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...