Saturday, May 7, 2022

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes


 Alas, it is evening as I write this and my picture is darker than I thought.  Well, you can see it’s colorful and tall, which is the point.  For Mother’s Day and as a splurge to myself (my husband is leaving his teaching job after 16 years and the associated drama has stressed me out), I bought 4 grab bags from Hancock’s of Paducah.  At least 2 pieces were not Kona solids as advertised, but still useable, so Im very pleased.

IN this week: 16 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 43 yards
OUT YTD: 71 yards
YTD Total: 28 yards OUT

While I’ve fallen behind my goal of using twice what I purchase, I will remedy that next week when I finish the farm quilt.

I stitched every day this week, for 126 of 127 days.  Woohoo!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...