Wednesday, March 1, 2023

February UFO Report

 Not finishing anything in a month and starting several new things doesn’t really help the UFO list to grow shorter.  In the end, it’s not a problem, as I finished a project today (of course, not yesterday), finished the blocks for a quilt yesterday, and have another quilt ready to quilt and bind.

1. Double wedding ring
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand hexagons
5. Pink hexagons
6. Boxes
7. 16 patch
8. V quilt
9. Optical Illusion #2
10. Cushions

I started 9 and 10, but finished 10 about an hour ago.  Let’s see what else I can finish in the next few weeks…

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...