Sunday, March 5, 2023

Stash Report Week #9 and 15 Minutes

 I finished my cushion covers, so I have I have stash movement in the “right” direction.  I am discovering that I do not have enough variety in my solids for some of the projects I want to do.  Sigh.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 2 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 16 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 10 yards
YTD Total: 6 1/4 yards IN

I also managed to work on hand stitching every day this week, so I’m 63 for 63 days of 2023.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

It's also frustrating to find you don't have what you want in the stash, especially when you don't want to add to it. Happy stitching this week.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...