Sunday, March 19, 2023

Stash Report Week #11 and 15 Minutes

 I finished a small Bojagi panel for my window this week.  I’m quite happy with all the scrappy bits and the light shining through the panel.  It is, regrettably, a little too long for the window, but I’m not willing to cut it.  Once I wash it and it shrinks a bit, I’ll see what happens.


IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1 yards

IN YTD: 19 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 15 yards
YTD Total: 4 1/4 yards IN

I remembered to hand stitch every day of spring break despite the crazy of my lovelies being at home.  I’m at 77 of 77 days for 2023.  My pink star is all done, leaving me only two more before I get to plan the layout (and maybe choose a new traveling hand project!).

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...