Sunday, March 12, 2023

Stash Report Week #10 and 15 Minutes

 I finished my Take Two (Optical Illusion) quilt this week, but I then purchased 3 yards of black for binding and a future project.  Such is life in a healthy stash, right?  I am still headed in the right direction.

IN this week: 3 yards
OUT this week: 4 yards

IN YTD: 19 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 14 yards
YTD Total: 5 1/4 yards IN

I used up two spools of thread this week as well, for 7 spools used in 2023.

My pink star is moving along nicely, with over half the final round attached.  I hope to finish it this week! I think my totals are 70 days of 70 days for 2023.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...