Friday, March 3, 2023

March Goals

 February, when I sit down to think about it, felt like a whirlwind of a month.  I’m not even quite sure where the time went, but I’m pretty sure there was lots of illness to create chaos.

My goals weren’t huge:

1.  Sew with scraps, as always: trim, make another hand pieced star, make more box blocks and 16 patches in pink.  Done.

2.  Finish or at least make major decisions about my “V” quilt. Blocks made and sewn into pairs.  I’m having a disruptive idea about setting them on point, but at least the blocks themselves are sewn.

3.  If I finish those, I’d like to play with another optical illusion quilt.  I hope to finish quilting it this weekend!

March is off to a good start.
1. Sew with scraps, green this month: trim, make another hand pieced star (not green), box blocks and 16 patches.

2. Finish my optical illusion quilt.  I’m nearly done quilting.

3.  Finish the V quilt.  It will have a scrappy green backing, so it’s a good finish for this month.

4. Finish the cushions!  This was finished on the first of the month, which is great!  I had some 4” foam I cut into squares.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...