Monday, March 4, 2024

February UFO Report

I realized last week that I never added my New York Beauty blocks to my UFO list. Oops!  I didn’t really add a new project this month, but I need to count it, so my UFO list increased by one.

I need to finish the box blocks before I tackle the ABC appliqué quilts, but I would like to get both of my list before the end of 2024!

1. Double wedding ring
2. Brown pillow
3.  ABC appliqué*
4.  Hand pieced hexagons
5. Pink hexagons
6. Box blocks
7. 16 patches
8. New York Beauty

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your UFO list is still under 10, so you are doing well at holding that line.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...