Sunday, March 10, 2024

Stash Report Week #10 and 15 Minutes

 I stopped at the Hobby Lobby remnant section again on Saturday, so I brought home another yard of white, and I also received some fun Hangul fabric to make a skirt.  I have binding to stitch down on a quilt in the coming week, so I'll push my numbers back in the right direction.

IN this week: 4 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD Total: 9 1/4 yards
OUT YTD Total: 15 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 6 1/4 yards OUT

On the 15 minutes front, I worked on my hexagons all week.  Despite it being another chaotic week, I finally finished attaching a section, basted all the hexagons for the next section, and have many of them into sections.  I hope with spring break this week that I'm able to get it assembled and maybe (I can hope!) assembled.  The girls and I are watching a Korean drama together over break, so while I do have to watch the subtitles, I should be able to get plenty of stitching time in.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

 

1 comment:

Kate said...

You are still in the black with on the fabric front and doing well on the stitching front, so great metrics and it's already March! Hope you can enjoy spring break and your Korean drama. I need to finish watching Doom at your Service, but it's hard to read the subtitles while I'm sewing.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...