Sunday, March 17, 2024

Stash Report Week #11 and 15 Minutes

 I finished my box blocks quilt this week, so the stash report is back in the area I prefer it to be.  I love to buy new fabric, but I am spend more time these days thinking about environmental impact and spending my money wisely, so I do want to use what I have.  I can see, by the stacks in my closet, that the prints are slowly dwindling and the hand dyed collection is growing.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 4 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 9 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 19 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 10 1/2 yards OUT

I have lots of hand work these days, both the hexagon quilt and a ramie bojagi, so the 15 minutes a day was no problem.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great stash metrics this week. Hopefully the week after spring break hasn't been as hectic as it was before the break. Happy stitching.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...