Saturday, March 23, 2024

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to sew for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

Today I’m going to try to make all these pieces into 4 patches.  There are many more purple scraps than red!
I did finish nine flower blocks, and today I’ll finish the last two.  I’m glad they are easier to piece than the New York Beauty blocks but harder than the 16 patch blocks.  I like variety.

 My bojagi has a little bit of purple in it too.

This block was much easier than I thought, so I’m facing the next center block this week.  There are so many pieces!
from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Wow - that paper pieced block sure has a lot of spikes in it. Very beautifully done!

Maggie said...

I thought the same thing, so all my purple blocks for March is done. Good thing too, as more projects just got added to my list. So for the rest of this month work will continue on Indigo Way. Have a great weekend.

Kate said...

The flower blocks are really cool. Happy stitching this last week of March. I'm not ready for April!

Susie H said...

Another whole week is a gift! Looks like you have plenty more purple scraps to occupy your time. Have a good week!

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...